Site Links

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Firefighter

   

The Firefighter

This was a different encounter. As I was shooting a couple of portraits of Fredrik, this woman ran past us. A few minutes later I caught up with her and from my bike I asked her if I could take a portrait and ask a few questions. Sure, as long as I can keep running was the answer! So I started asking my questions on the fly. This is Nina from Tungelsta. She was out on a 20 kilometre run in preparation for her first Marathon, the Stockholm Marathon. As you can see she is super fit. Nina works as a personal trainer at S.A.T.S gym in Handen, but she recently passed the fire-fighter entrance exam and is currently in a very tough seven week programme in her fire-fighter training. After our chat I then had to leave Nina behind me so to speak as I needed to jump off the bike and snap a few quick shots before she ran past me again!

suwan

About suwan

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.