Site Links

Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Hurried Cyclist

   

The Hurried Cyclist

Cyclist with shadow

I was waiting at a railway crossing on Sunday when Ingvar, who came from the other side of the crossing decided to cross, despite that the barriers were down. I made a comment about it and we started to talk. Turns out that he knew quite a lot about my family. When he was a kid he took a ride in my grandfathers old 1937 Chevy, a car I have never heard about. Ingvar's grandfather bought a bakery in Tungelsta many years ago, a place where my mother used to buy bread. The building is still around, but today it is a private residence. Ingvar also told me that I had taken a photo of him a few years ago. That is the second photo in this post which is fun because it looks like I could have taken both photos on the same day and not two years apart! I also learned that Ingvar is good friends with one of my cousins. Oh, and we both ride crescent bicycles that we have bought from the same local shop. In the end we talked for about ten minutes, so the time he was hoping to save by not waiting for the commuter train to pass was lost because of me.

suwan

About suwan

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.