Site Links

Friday, May 6, 2011

I'll climb anything!

   

I'll climb anything!

This is Robert. He stood out a bit from the rest of the people I noticed at Poseidon's square on Friday so I decided to ask him for a portrait. Robert has moved around a bit and currently he lives in Lomma in Malmö in the south of Sweden. He is studying to become a tree surgeon, (or arborist if you like). What do you do for fun I asked. I climb things was his answer. Doesn't matter what it is, if there's a chance that you can climb it Robert will have a go. He has climbed quite a few buildings in Stockholm. Illegally and without any protection of course. It's the best way to get to the roof he told me!

suwan

About suwan

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.