Site Links

Monday, May 2, 2011

Spring Snaps From the Lake

   

Im @ d lake, whr r you?

The Redhead and the Blonde

Two photos from a recent visit to one of the lakes at Rudan. I'm calling the first one: Im @ d lake, whr r you? I sat down next to the girls on the second photo while shooting some photos of a couple of fishers. I then asked the girls if I could shoot a portrait of them, but they turned me down. The blonde said that she preferred to be behind the camera. So I told them that I might take one or two candid portraits from the path and that was fine with them.

suwan

About suwan

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.