Site Links

Friday, October 5, 2012

Bicycle Repairman

   

Squared Circle Portrait
Stig Nordén repairs bicycles in Vendelsö. I noticed a big hand made sign advertising his repair shop earlier in the week and decided to check it out. He has had the business for 26 years. I didn't ask about his age, but he told me that he worked as a bus conductor back in the early 1950s. Stig seems to be a great guy. He started telling me stories from that time while selling me a bike tire and fixing a bike in the shop. One of his hobbies includes painting, and some of the art he has made was hanging on the walls in the tiny shop.

suwan

About suwan

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.