Site Links

Monday, November 19, 2012

A jubilee

   

That Old Tree
A bit of a jubilee at the blog today as I took my 300th photo of the old tree two hours ago. I had to shoot it a bit different today as I wanted the moon in the photo. Over the years I have visited the Swedish Whitebeam in Summer, Autumn, Winter and Spring. I have seen the sunrise, watched the sunset. Met numerous people at the tree. Walked here during rain a few times. And twice during snow storms! It's been a fun six years. Hopefully I will make many more visits in the future. If you have the time, sit back and enjoy the slideshow.

suwan

About suwan

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.