Site Links

Thursday, February 20, 2014

And then Winter returned

   

Winter Returns Winter Panorama So there I was. Posting a Spring-like photo on the blog and happily explaining that Spring had made an appearance. I was so exited that I ordered a new bike. I will get it tomorrow. The question is what I will do with it now as it started to snow last night. And the snowing continued this morning. Took a short winter promenade to get a few snow scenes. Bike parked at the commuter station. Panorama showing the old station house and a few open fields at Lillgården. For a bigger look at the panorama try this link.

suwan

About suwan

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.