Site Links

Monday, March 31, 2014

Coffee & cake in the gallery garden

   

Utefika I need more zoom! I needed a few photos of triangles for the Theme Day tomorrow so I took the bike down to the art gallery in Österhaninge yesterday. Nice enough weather to have coffee and home-baked cake in the garden. It was actually a bit warmer than it looks here. Left the winter jacket at home, and rode my Steel Horse in a t-shirt and a sweater. On my way to the gallery I noticed a bird circling overhead, and using my Tamron at 300mm this was as close I could get of the Common Buzzard.

suwan

About suwan

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.