Site Links

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Chevrolet Chevelle

   

Chevrolet Chevelle
I arrived to the shopping centre at the same time as the guy in the Chevelle, so I told him that I would shoot a few photos of his ride. Mid shoot I had to stop because of a very angry postman in a big yellow truck. He was trying to park outside the pharmacy and gave me the evil eye as he closed in on the spot where I was standing. Is it your car he asked, Nope, the owner is probably enjoying lunch or visiting the Systembolaget was my answer. He then walked into the pharmacy still angry, telling people to move right and left. When he drove away a minute later I started shoooting again.

suwan

About suwan

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.