Site Links

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Every picture has a story.

   

Bike Rack
There's always a story behind every photograph. I was meeting a friend at Poseidon's Square in Handen at noon today. I arrived on the Steel Horse fifteen minutes early, so after parking the bike I looked around for something, or someone to photograph. There was nothing that caught my eye on the square so I walked up the stairs, and there it was. Against a cement wall. A bike rack. Circle after circle. Made of steel. So I hunched down and started shooting with the 85mm lens and this was the result.

suwan

About suwan

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.