Site Links

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

But my car is in the garage!

   

But my car is in the garage! Police Car There was a lot of smoke. That usually means a fire. Then the fire fighters passed me on the road so I followed them to see if I could get a few photos, (I was on the steel horse). It was a car fire in a multi story car park near the commuter station in Handen. Fire fighters from two stations were busy dealing with the fire when I arrived. I figured I could snap a few quick photos and send them to the local paper, but their photographer were already at the scene! Police were busy closing off the roads. As far as I know no one was injured. One car was destroyed and two there were damaged. I'm guessing the guy on the top photo is a student from the KTH school and that his car was parked in the garage.

suwan

About suwan

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.