Site Links

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

More signs of spring

   

A sign of Spring? Vitsippa
I decided to take the steel horse through the nature reserve Gullringskärret yesterday. The reason for that this time was that every Spring millions of wood anemones turns the green fields and pine forest white here. It's always a spectacle to see and there's even an organized tour for people who wants to do just that. But I was a few days early and although I did find a few flowers, this was the scene that awaited me. A stolen, dumped and burned car. I reported it to the municipality and have already got two answers so I'm guessing the wreck will be gone later today.

suwan

About suwan

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.