Site Links

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Nyckelpiga

   

Ladybug Nyckelpiga
Nyckelpiga is the Swedish name for Ladybug. They are fun to photograph, but it's not very easy to get a good result. I used all three extension tubes and the nifty fifty for these two photos. It is impossible to shoot with the auto focus on, and tricky in general to find the correct settings. I shot these hand held sitting on the not so dry grass and was attacked by a bunch of ants during the shoot! I have read up about macro stacking and I will try that technique next time to get more depth of field. I found the ladybugs just a few meters from the old tree so I will be back here very soon.

suwan

About suwan

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.