Site Links

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Smells like almond

   

Mandelblomma Spring Herbs Using my new extension tubes lately I have been spending a lot of time crawling around on grassy fields. You have to go low down to spot the tiny plants growing everywhere. This herb is called Mandelblomma. Mandel means Almond in Swedish and the flower smells a bit like almond. The English name is meadow saxifrage. It is a very tiny flower, just a few millimeters wide. It groves on a little hill side not far from the old tree. I didn't know the name of it so I asked my blogging friend Lasse who came to the rescue.

suwan

About suwan

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.