Site Links

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Beatrice

   

Beatrice I was on my way home after a rather unsuccessful day of photography when I spotted a blond girl with silver colored shoes. So I decided to ask her for a portrait. This is Beatrice. From Västerhaninge. Still in secondary school. But she has already decided on her future. Beatrice is a future economist. Her hobbies include working out at the gym and playing classical pieces on the piano. It was a tricky shoot, the wind picked up. I used one focus point and aimed for one of her eyes, but on a few of the photos the camera locked on to her blond hair that was flying left and right!

suwan

About suwan

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.