Site Links

Thursday, July 23, 2015

The Climber

   

The Rock Climber The Climber
On my way to Handen two days ago I spotted a guy trying to climb up the old execution rock at Hanveden. That is not something you see every day so I had to stop for a chat and a photo. Meet Per Åström from Västerhaninge. Climbing is his (new),passion. Be it bouldering or rope climbing. This rock isn't very high, but it was still a hard ascend because when I rode back an hour or so later Per was still there giving it another go. He told me a bit about the technique and how it can be hard on the fingers. He also told me that he had just arrived home from one weeks rope climbing in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc.

suwan

About suwan

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.