Site Links

Friday, September 16, 2016

Miss Marla Kay

   

Rockabilly Cherry Dress Miss Marla Kay Pin-up Girl Tattoo
This is Miss Marla Kay. She was NOT part of the Pin-up girl contest at the Classic Cars and Customs meet at Sundby Gård. And why is that I hear you ask? Because she organized the contest, and to be true had she entered she would probably have won the thing hands down. She looked a bit different from last year and I noticed that she had a new tattoo so I had to zoom in on that with the canon. Oh, and funny story here. The day after the event I was sipping coffee at my favorite cafe Malmens konditori in Handen when Miss marla Kay and her boyfriend walked in, small world as she put it!

suwan

About suwan

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.