Site Links

Friday, September 23, 2016

September equinox

   

View From A Bridge Moose Calf Moose Höstdagjämningen took place yesterday. Also known as the September equinox. I stopped at the nature park Slätmossen in Handen for a few photos and a light lunch. I always shoot the view in the first photo because, you know, you have to really. After finishing my lunch I heard a noice so I looked around to see Mama Moose and her calf joining me in the park. Because I had decided to mostly shoot macro images I didn't have the zoom lens with me so I had to make do with the nifty fifty.

suwan

About suwan

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.