Site Links

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Poladroid People

   

Babe of the Day

Incognito

On Collision Course

I often shoot candid portraits. Either at events, or from a cafe table. Here are three recent ones that I like. The first one was funny. I noticed the smoking babe walking past the cafe, so I lifted the camera and started shooting. When she saw me I waved to her. She responded like a true celebrity and gave me the finger! You can see that photo if you press here. If you know anything about football you will recognise the guy on the second photo, although he is doing his best to stay incognito. It is Anders Limpar, one of Sweden's best ever players. I spotted him at a classic car meet earlier this summer. The third photo has a but if an illusion in it as it looks like the girl with the dog is about to collide with the cyclist, luckily that never happened. Oh, and before you say something, these are poladroids and not polaroids.

suwan

About suwan

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.