Site Links

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Anonymous Letter

   

Anonymous letter
I received an anonymous letter in the mail yesterday. It contained two things. This piece of paper in classic ransom note style, it reads: A competitor to you? Signed The Snitch. The second item in the letter was a business card with an url to a photo blog about Haninge. This blog about Haninge has been here for a decade so I don't think we need another one on the world wide web! The detective in me started working on the note and the card, but I couldn't identify the fingerprints, so I had to dig deeper. And it paid off. I will not name names but I do think I have a photo of the anonymous, (female) writer (C), and a person very close to her (M), whom I suspect is the anonymous blogger in question. Oh, and I have previously spotted C both at my local cafe and in the greenhouse in the park in Tungelsta. I don't miss much...

suwan

About suwan

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.