Site Links

Friday, August 14, 2015

The gorgeous electrician

   

The gorgeous electricianSmoking Hot
Funny story here. I noticed this girl all dressed in white as she disappeared into a grocery store in Handen and figured I needed to take her photo. So I approach her when she comes out from the store. First thing she says to me is that she doesn't like having her photo taken. Second thing that she never looks good when photographed. So I obviously had to prove her wrong! After the photos I ask her a few questions (she works as an electrician, family business), and when the tells me that her name is Catlin I recognize her from when we met five years ago! You can see her on the second photo of that post if you press here.

suwan

About suwan

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.