Site Links

Saturday, November 12, 2016

A Monochrome Winter

   

Cycling Solo King
On a recent Winter promenade around Tungelsta I spotted a lone bike parked at the Krigslida commuter platform. The bike parking is fairly new and I thought it would make for a good photo with the snow hanging down like this. After taking a few photos I decided to have a closer look on the bike emblem/ornament. I don't have anything like that on any of my bikes so I am a little jealous now! First photo taken with the old Canon 550 with the 85mm lens. Second detailed photo shot with my Canon 6D, which I got back from Canon service&repair a few days ago. I shot the King photo with the nifty fifty lens.

suwan

About suwan

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.