Site Links

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

ICA Supermarket

   

ICA Supermarket
This is the only photo I have taken this week (it has been raining non-stop for several days). If I want to use the Swedish postal service, this ICA Supermarket in Västerhaninge is the closest option, around 5 kilometres from where I live. The rain have caused all sorts of problems. I passed an accident on my way to the post office. A car had crashed into a street-light for no obvious reason, so I guess it was because of aquaplaning. I heard on the radio that a few local roads had been closed this morning because of flooding. And they say that it is snowing in Stockholm as I'm typing this...

suwan

About suwan

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.